Music For Media

Music for media essentially isn’t any different than music for YouTube, yet I still like to break it up into two sections. The main difference? The license type.

For YouTube or most other online video platforms the Standard License is all you need. However, my music also gets licensed for other occasions. For example for Broadcast use and Mass Reproduction. This is why I created this special section.

Licensing Music For Media

In a nutshell, Audiojungle offers 5 license types, all with a specific purpose: Music Standard, Music Broadcast (1 Million), Music Mass Production, Music Broadcast (10 Million) and Music Broadcast & Film

Here’s a quick and easy to understand breakdown of what you can do with each license type (click to enlarge):

Still not sure which license you should purchase? Feel free to contact us at any time and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Music For Media Cue Sheets

All my music is affiliated with the United States BMI p.r.o. (Performing Rights Organization). We are in the middle of adding our ISWC numbers to our Audiojungle portfolio, but unfortunately there’s no good way to do this yet.

If you need our p.r.o. info for your cue sheet please contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Our apologies for this inconvenience!